Friday, May 22, 2009

A Few Random Thoughts

I like text messaging a lot more than sending emails because texts have no subject line. Subject lines are awkward. Do we walk up to someone and announce what we are going to talk about? No. Email fail.

"If you think he's a good guy, you might be wrong, but if you think he's a bad guy, you're definitely right." A quotation by Diane Farr. I now totally believe this. Instincts ftw!

I'm craving corn dogs with mustard. One thing I've learned about myself from living in China: I have very low food standards.

Forget laughter, a good kiss is the best medicine.

4 comments:

  1. Check! Eat corn dog before going to China.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, as much as I enjoy a good laugh, I like that last quote. ;)

    The other quote is priceless.

    As for corn dogs with mustard, I'll take one of those before I try chicken feet.

    Ew. I still can't get over the photo on your last post.

    PS - Have a great weekend! I hope you get a good kiss...so you can stay healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE corn dogs.

    No judgement, some days you just need grease!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CORN DOGS! yeeeesssss!

    I'll have one for you, is that ok? with extra mustard... :-D

    ReplyDelete