Monday, September 14, 2009

Truths

1. I thought I liked playing video games, but it turns out I just like thinking about playing video games.

2. Now when I see pictures of tan people on the internet, I think "Oh, what is she doing to her skin?!"

3. These days, if I had to choose between making out with a really hot guy and eating a big juicy hamburger, I'd probably eat the hamburger. Or at least, eat it first.*

4. I've stopped giving unsolicited advice. I'm an oldest child, it's hard to stop. But it's liberating, too. I'm not responsible that everything works out for you? Okay!

5. I keep asking people to send me Velveeta cheese, and I think they think I'm joking because no one sends me any**, but seriously: I want Velveeta cheese. I know it's gross. Don't judge.

6. I had a dream Alec Baldwin was hitting on me. Actually, I don't know if it was Alex Baldwin or Jack Donaghey, but still: brain, what's up with that? That's the best you could do?

7. I like Diet Coke because it hurts my mouth a little; way too fizzy, but oh so good. I guess I'm into S&M: Soda Masochism.

8. I love that my neighbor Andrew calls me on the phone when he wants to tell me something. It's so old school and friendly. Human voices are nice.

9. Yesterday at lunch Tristan explained to me about fertilized vs. unfertilized chicken eggs. I thought chickens laid fertilized eggs, we just ate them before they grew into chickens. I don't mind when people are smarter than I am. It happens a lot.

*There are no juicy burgers, so no hot mens' egos will be harmed by the fact they'd come second.

**Yesterday FloJo mailed me Velveeta cheese! This blog is like saying "Bloody Mary" in the mirror 3x.

8 comments:

  1. I too embrace the fact that there are just people in the world that are smarter then me! lol Love it.
    Hope you get lots of cheese:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soda Masochism- this cracks me up.

    velveeta? really? velveeta????

    I constantly run into people smarter than me. Mostly in my house though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks MM, I'm counting down the days 'til her package arrives.

    BBS, yes, velveeta! Chinese food does weird things to your taste buds.

    Myself, thanks for understanding how good non-food can be. :) The fact you would if you could means just as much as if you did. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love velveeta and KD and diet coke... unfortunately none of those things like me back!

    bet you'll be waiting very impatiently for that package! yey!

    ps: don't talk to me about chickens... don't! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS - Velveeta and Diet Coke rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'd eat the hamburger??? Seriously?? Chica, say it isn't so! If we swap Alec Baldwin for Johnny Depp I seriously doubt you'd pick the hamburger! Seriously! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are you sure about the hamburger? thats funny. Tobe makes some great cheese dip with velveeta! It would probably melt in your apartment! I've had my eye on a jar of frosting since your post!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, I would eat the hamburger. But the more I think about it, I think so would he! So we could eat the burgers, then make out. Everyone's happy.

    ReplyDelete