Sunday, September 6, 2009

Party Girls

Me and Kristen (making a kissy face) downtown, waiting to enter one of the clubs where we celebrated her birthday this weekend. It's been quite a weekend, I've gone to bed at 5:00 AM two nights in a row. I'm too old for this, I need sleep! I start school this week, so it was a nice send off weekend for my plunge back into the daily grind.


P.S., I wore the flats en transit, then changed into the 4-inch heels for dancing etc. Thanks for the advice! It worked well. My feet are sore today, but I looked fashionable, and we all know that's what counts!

8 comments:

  1. "It's not how you feel, but how you look, Chica!" (I added the Chica part to that quote...)

    You look great and you are never too old for fun with your friends. It's what keeps you young!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture. Sounds like a very fun weekend...I know enjoyed it. Now back to the reality of WORKING again. :)
    Take care, suz


    Oh, I love the odds w/ the boys vs girls too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I went to bed at 5am this morning as well, but then needed a 4 hour nap this evening and am going BACK to bed in an hour. So sad, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I am glad you took my advice about the shoes! A great way to have comfort and sex appeal once you arrive at the destination! Your pictures look fun and there is nothing wrong with clubbing for a few nights..you can sleep when you are old (really old!)...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls look like trouble in that picture. Of course thats what would make guys approach you at a club. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fun night! You look great.

    I am a huge, huge fan of 4 inch heels. Although, I must confess that my ideal heel height is 2 and 3/4. Yes, I am a nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys, you are all too nice. And Ytrauca, good to know, I will keep that in mind. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know (just about) how old you really are and you don't look it girl.

    And if that's the picture of trouble, I'll just have to step into the middle and break it up, it's a tough job but someone has to do it...

    ReplyDelete