Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Shanghai Street Scenes

As I mentioned in my last post, I forgot to pack my camera. My friend had a film SLR, but I decided the film was too expensive. I'll go back with my digital camera in the Spring. These are all cell phone pics.

I'm an architecture junkie, so one of my favorite things about Shanghai was the mix of French, British and Chinese architecture.



A neat little cafe in the art district.

Influence of the British Occupation? (And notice the clean, wide streets! So different than my part of China.)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, there is such beauty in their simplicity. I feel like I was there through the pics..thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are amazing! I love the cafe pic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics but you should have totally spent the money on the film camera. That would have been 'baller'.

    This face of China is so very different from the other face.

    ReplyDelete