Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Naps, Spooning, and Other Sleep Accoutrement

So in the latest episode of The Office, Jim offers Kelly an hour long tv session, or an hour long nap. She wisely chooses the nap. And then Jim semi-tucks her in!  Okay, he handed her a blanket and turned out the light, but so close. Jim tucking you in for a nap: what could be better? Only this: spooning. The whole fun of napping with another person is, of course, the spooning. I have a hard time relaxing, but spooning in a man's arms is liquid valium to me. You can never have too much of this. 

Currently I sleep alone, so I must be content with my fluffy pillows (5 on my bed), electric blanket (under the sheets, and I turn it on an hour before sleep) and down comforter (I like weight on me when I sleep). These things are not as good as spooning!  Or being tucked in by Jim!  But, for the time being, they must do. 

2 comments:

  1. U R AWESOME! i love this entry. hilarious!
    i saw the facebooking between you and sarah (sorry, i guess i'm a facebook stalker) and that's wonderful you're going to try and move back to SA! i'm happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Thanks for stopping by, I miss you! You are one of the most awesome people I know. I've said it before, but I know I am not a loser if we are still friends.

    ReplyDelete