Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good Kissers

I saw this picture today on the interweb and thought, "Mmmmm...he looks like a good kisser."  Here's why:

1. The hand on the back of her head. I love this move! Along with the cheek, chin, and hand sliding inside the hair on the back of the head; these are the sweet spots of a good kiss.

2. Other hand on her hip, no lower, no higher. (Good for first-ish kisses and public kisses, unless you KNOW she likes more in public, which I do not. So I like this.)

3. He thoughtfully brings along a plank for her to stand on so she doesn't get neck-crick. (Haha.)

4. Kissing her fully on the lips. I used to take this for granted, but you get a lot of variation with this one. I like a lip-to-tongue ratio of about 2/3 to 1/3 in action. So I like this.

5. A man who will keep you warm with kisses is a good man to find. 

 p.s., if you have time to think about any of these things during the kiss, it ain't so great. I'm just saying is all. 

1 comment: