Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Licking This Guy

Okay, I haven't licked him, but I'm pretty sure I would love it. I think it's the eyes. And the hair. He reminds me of a quotation I once read: "It's unfortunate that women find rash men so appealing, but they do, because deep down every woman knows a man who won't kill for her is useless." 

I have a habit of saying I want to lick people. And by "people" I mean "hot men." I don't mean it literally, it just means: "Mmmmm, tasty!" If I describe a guy as "I kinda wanted to lick him," i.e. my co-teacher and neighbor Andrew answering the door shirtless, I mean it as a compliment.

(Picture: Actor Robert Pattinson) 

1 comment:

  1. teeheehee we are WAY too much alike .... I always say " I wanna lick you ALLLLLL OVAH" to my special peeps

    ReplyDelete