Saturday, February 21, 2009

Clocks

I added two clocks to this page, one in China (which is all on one time zone) and one for U.S. Mountain Time. But the box is doing weird things on my end. Is it doing weird things for you too? Or does it look okay?  If it's weird to you too, I'll play around with it to fix it. Let me know! 

My birthday party was fun. I made a big pot full of chili in my rice cooker, and we also had cornbread and apple cake and sugar cookies. Around 15-20 people came and we just spent time talking together and eating. My kind of evening. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good birthday Becca.

    Your clocks look just fine to me. It is nice to see the time difference.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good to me. It's weird to think that it's past lunchtime there on Monday, and I'm heading to bed on Sunday night. Odd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys!

    As I told someone the other night, at least you always know the world is okay for another 15 hours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday!! I was actually in SLC on your birthday and my mom said we should call you, but the time was off as usual. Sounds like you had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS I like the clocks. seems to be working...

    ReplyDelete