Friday, December 11, 2009

Guess That Product: The Chinglish Test

I am starting to feel better, thanks for all your good wishes! I am grateful for access to medications. Too many people in the world live in places with contaminated food and water, and they don't have access to good doctors to help them. I know how privileged I am.

On another note, I bought a new product last week, and here is the English description straight from the packaging; can you guess the product?

"Will bath the flower to plunge bath to carry on a time ofmoistness.
The coordination bathes the fluid or the scented soap, may to the bodyeach
The spot carries on tries to scratch.
Asks the water used with after to flush only air dries the preservation."

If you guessed this product... you were right!  Congratulations, you are now fluent in Chinglish.

7 comments:

  1. BAHAHA!! Never would have guessed that!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, I failed miserably. I thought it was moisturizer. :)
    Glad you are better...I do feel for those who can not get medical help when it is needed...such a luxury item.
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I totally failed the chinglish test but once I saw what it was the "description" sort-of made sense.

    Thanks for the laughs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I was way off. I was thinking some kind of toilet cleaner:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I failed! The description made me think it was something for when you get that, "not so fresh feeling" and I couldn't believe that you were actually blogging about that!

    ReplyDelete