Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm Pretty Sure His Eau du Testosterone Works

So, did you know Mad Men Season 3 is premiering soon? Spoiler alert: nothing much happens in this show, it's a lot of talking, but the talking is really interesting and the 1960's clothes are fabulous. Also, Don Draper is hot in that 'you're-sort-of-a-scumbag-but-you-wear-the-hell-out-of-that-suit-and-I-love-your-late-night-shagging-stubble' kind of way. I recommend it. I bought it on the street for $1.00, but I think it's free in America on cable.

And in preparation for the 3rd season premiere, you can make your own Mad Men persona. Here I am getting hit on by Don Draper:


So realistic, you guys. I can't go to NYC without getting hit on by ad men. It's the hat and gloves, I think. (And I do actually own a hat like that, and elbow gloves. Definitely taking them to NYC.)

And you just know this guy smells like Indiana Jones in a suit: all manJon Hamm, I salute you. (And yes, I miss big, strong American men, why do you ask?)

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Love your cartoon! I cant get that channel on cable, but looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're hilarious...and I get you completely!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't comment on this because I have no idea what "mad men" is... never heard of the show.

    Drats!

    ReplyDelete