Friday, July 17, 2009

Bull Penis and Flashdance

Still in the rural countryside, where the local specialty is bull penis. It was served to us at dinner as a delicacy, so I thought, eh, why not? Where else am I going to eat bull penis? It wasn't bad, believe it or not, just a little chewy. They told us if men eat it, it'll increase their size. I'll let you know the scientific results of that in a few days, haha. But it supposedly has no effect on women, so I was just doing it for the funny pictures. (Unfortunately I forgot to bring the cord to transfer my pictures to my laptop, so I won't be able to post any new pictures until I get back to my own apartment on the 30th or so. Drat!)

After dinner, we went to a karoake bar, where we did a rendition of Flashdance the locals won't soon forget. Did I mention there is not much to do in the rural countryside? Sunday we are going to a Daoist temple, though, and I am really looking forward to that. Hope you all have a great weekend!


5 comments:

  1. Way to go for giving it a try! I think that I could AT LEAST try it once :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bull Penis? You are one brave woman..I am sure the eating of a penis is what instilled in you the idea for the flashdance. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think I could put bull penis anywhere near my mouth, to be completely honest with you. Ew!

    I could sing Flashdance at Karaoke with you though. ;)

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, did it taste like chicken? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eating a little penis never hurt anyone. :)

    Flashdance...lol. Sounds like a fun night.

    ReplyDelete