Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Real-Time Life-In-China Moment

It's 12:10 AM Beijing time and I'm awake because I just got done watching the nail-biting U.S. soccer game online (yes, I'm a soccer fan now, thanks China!) and answering texts from my students congratulating me on the U.S. win. I usually ignore texts my students send me after 10 PM until the next day, but tonight I made an exception. They were too cute! Congrats U.S. soccer team! What an ending! Onto the next round!

Btw, if you are not watching the U.S. team, you are missing out!

4 comments:

  1. Ummmm, I'm definitely thinking that I need to tune into a soccer game now. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a soccer fan, but he could sway me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm rooting for England! :-D

    (this comment paid for by Vegas, my brit husband)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's adorable. What does he do again?? lol (j/k!)

    I caught some soccer in between hockey games. My mom's a fanatic!!

    ReplyDelete