Thursday, December 4, 2008

Dome Umbrella


I am taller than most of the Chinese people around me, so when it rained I was constantly trying to avoid having my eyes gouged out by passing umbrella spokes. My dear friend FloJo sent me this umbrella and now not only am I safe from eye gouging, but I get constant compliments and admiring looks when I use it. Everyone wishes it were their umbrella too once they see it in action. It's easy to see through and keeps your back and shoulders very dry too. 

The only caution is that it has to be left open while it dries, or the plastic sections might stick together. And it doesn't fold small, so it has to be carried indoors too. BUT these things are minor compared to how great this umbrella is. It also comes with cute borders, but I hate cutsey stuff, so I prefer the plain one. GET ONE. 

Target.com, about $16.00 

No comments:

Post a Comment