Saturday, December 6, 2008

2009 Calendar


I've been Amazon shopping for my 2009 weekly planning calendar, a very important decision. I get the same one every year, but I am a calendar dork at heart and like perusing all of my options. Also, there are some really weird calendars out there and I like making fun of them. 

I found a wonderful weekly calendar put out by the Boston Museum of Fine Arts illustrated with artwork of women reading. I collect artwork depicting women reading, but unfortunately this version is hard cover and I need something soft cover I can throw easily in my bag to and from school. So I won't be buying it, I'll stick to my soft cover National Gallery of Art version, but if you like artwork depicting women reading, it's worth checking out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment