Friday, August 1, 2008

Five Things


1. This "Hello Hitty" shirt. I would so wear this shirt if it were my size.

2. I sent this picture to my computer via bluetooth. I always thought bluetooth was just for looking like a dork talking to yourself in public, but using it to send pictures wirelessly to my computer? Awesome!

3. I made it through my first week of teaching. We get observed by Peace Corps staff and I did not get sent home for being a sucky teacher. Phew!

4. Yesterday I said something in Chinese and didn't think about it first in English. My (albeit simple) thought just came out of my mouth in Chinese. Shocking, but encouraging.

5. It's the rainy season here so it rains almost every afternoon, but I woke up this morning to a thunderstorm. I love thunderstorms. A great way to start the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment