Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Giving Back In Your Honor

It is not an exaggeration to say I would not have made it through my Peace Corps experience without the support of folks back home. So many people did so much for me. I'm putting together this week care packages for Thanksgiving/Christmas for some folks over in China; it means a lot for me to be able to give back for all the kindness shown towards me. It's so fun picking stuff out, knowing it'll be a treat for them. Thanks again to everyone who supported me, with packages and warm thoughts and kind words. I'm paying it forward in your honor.

3 comments:

  1. You're sweet to do this and I'm sure they'll appreciate the gesture and goodies. I'm a big fan of random acts of kindness and paying it forward. Only good things can come of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, they will love getting a gift and a note from you.
    You are so sweet...I am just so thrilled to know you as I do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya, dont forget your blog buddies either.....

    ReplyDelete