Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Saying Goodbye With My Favorite Shower Scene

I am heading out of town for a bit, not sure when I'll be able to post again. Let me assure you, I will be having a great time! However, I love you all too much to not leave you with a little yum yum.

I feel guilty for loving this shower scene, because maybe it is reinforcing gender stereotypes? But then again, the loosening of the tie! The wet shirt! The fingers in the mouth! His big, strong hands! And...now I have the vapors. Gender stereotypes can suck it. I just love this scene.

Have a great week/weekend y'all!

6 comments:

  1. Sexy clip! Wow!

    Hope your travels are just as hot! lol

    Have fun, Chica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am there with you... great clip and who cares about gender stereotypes in this one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun ou there. Hope to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't see this movie... boy does that lady ever have tiny hands! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH yeah... this is one delicious scene.

    ReplyDelete