Sunday, January 25, 2009

Big Trucks

Maybe it is the Texan in me, but I love big trucks. My dad had a Ford F-150 V-8, not a huge truck, but the perfect size for me. The best part of visiting him (other than him, of course) was being able to use the truck while I was there. He just used it to tow stuff, so it was all mine when I was in town. I felt like the Queen of Sheba driving it, I wanted to drive all over the other cars. 
I have a dorky sedan, but my dream is to own a truck. Too expensive for me right now, but someday...
If I had to choose between a guy who drove a sportscar and one who owned a truck? Truckman, hands down. Sports cars are for weinies! 

1 comment:

  1. Amen Sista! I love men in trucks, I just like watching a man drive a truck (from the passenger seat of course)...it makes little fireworks go off behind my eyes.
    I drive a truck, love it and even though I complain about the gas bill..I dont think I can give it up :)

    ReplyDelete