Friday, September 26, 2008

Coincidences (and Red Boots)


So last night I was standing under an umbrella with a male friend when we see a girl in a short skirt and tall-ish boots standing on the curb. So of course he had to ogle her. My assessment? Her boots should have been taller, with a higher heel. They were 1 1/2 inch heeled boots and hit mid-calf. What is the point of those?

I told him about my super-awesome four inch red leather boots, which I unfortunately had to leave at home. And then later that night I got a Facebook message from an old college friend I haven't seen in years who said, "Please tell me you still have the red leather boots??" Isn't that so weird how that happens? I don't talk about the boots in years, and then they come up twice in one day, on two different continents. Weird.

But they ARE basically the most awesome red boots ever*. I bought them at 6 AM with my boss Krista during the Nordstrom half-yearly sale. I feel like Wonder Woman in those boots. I become very aggressive. It's not a bad thing.

*And I don't mean my red cowboy boots, which are 2nd most awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment