Monday, June 23, 2008

Cheese and Chocolate

Some friends and I have the tradition of going out for cheese and chocolate fondue the day after Thanksgiving when I came home to spend the holiday with my family. Because I am not going to be here the next few Thanksgivings, we went now. Our tradition is to try a few of the cheese fondues and we usually end up getting the turtle chocolate fondue because it's flambeed and we like fire at the table. This one is spinach and artichoke, always a favorite. Don't be scared of fondue, it's tasty. Besides, can't go wrong with cheese and chocolate for dinner.

www.meltingpot.com

3 comments:

  1. You can go out for fondu? I've never seen it on a menu before. Is there special fondu places?

    I love fondu, but we eat it at home. Chocolate (dark is my fave), cheese (gouda and swiss my fave) and then the traditional meat fondu (ok, I cheat here and buy the stuff you cook the meat and veggies in).

    Meat & veggie fondu followed by a chocolate one is my favourite.

    You've just inspired a fondu night here in my house. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hun I would eat it day and night if my liver and my hips could hold out... sigh.

    Pure. Deliciousness.

    ReplyDelete